Monday, March 30, 2009

Saying no to acoholic beverages...


Yep, that's the phuckin culprit that ruined my day. Had purfect runs, but why did I have to say "yess" to my cousin wanting to get boozed...

It started with an after-shift ride to my hometown to fetch my niece, mom and little sister. Okay lets cut the sh!t, I had about 3 liters of this horse and got so wasted, I cannot even focus my vision on anything. BUT, had to go to work so had a 4-hour sleep, got geared up then ride to work. Once in i had a cup of hot noodle soup, beef, then a bottle of Gatorade plus tums, to kill the hangover. Then it happened, I puked, much like this guy right here (Guy) but not his guy (Guy again). It was scary because I puked green goo, much like this one (Green Goo)

Funny this is that I puked all the contents of my body that i got hungry, ate then puked again. So lesson learned, when the label says EXTRA STRONG with a horse on the logo, believe in it...


No comments: