Friday, October 10, 2008

It is payday...




It is payday...

It's Payday and I'm 3 thousand pesos short, courtesy of the "Zero Discrepancy" programs of the Accounting Department". Who ever thought about that "said" prgram should think again. I mean it is like praying for peace while holding a gun... that's just nuts!!! Or being the president of PETA with a closet full of fur coats.

Work have not been the same since september came in, and I kinnda miss my old place, but you won't grow if you don't get out of your comfort zone. my dad and I went to the grocery store earlier to get some diapers and supplies, the prices aint right, its scary. What will happen after 5 years, when it is my turn to have my own family. Well anyway, thats too far from now, I just want to make some short temr goals done and inch on my long term goals.

Work is great so far, I've been getting good feedbacks from my superiors local and state-side, plus customer feedbacks are looking good, i sure hope I'll get a Perimeter shirt later, you know, a token to brag about for some interested parties :)

Tomorrow will be a little challenging, we have a game to play on the office basketball tournament and then I get to go to the office after the game, stickin' schedule but it can be rewarding too. It has been a year since I last played basketball and told myself that I will play again after a year when I had an accident. That's October 17 well, it is almost a year, plus i gained at least 10 pounds after the accident, so I have to shred them through basketball again. I brought some food for lunch but then it wont be all mine.

Talking about that lunch, I was googling my a$$ off and found a way to to reduce "lunch theft" in the office or at school. This was posted by Bibas from BibassBlog, Anti Theft Lunch Bag wahehehe, nothing but cool...

No comments: