Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quezon City Police District (QCPD)

Quezon City Police District (QCPD), doing great so far…

Quezon City Police District (QCPD), doing great so far

Well I’m not much of a fan of the law enforcement, but hey, they got my thumbs up for the good work being done.

I have been working at Eastwood City, Libis for the 4 years and have had some not so good experience on the night shift. But for the last two weeks, I have seen a group of cops on their “check-point” posts just right below the Libis overpass, they do cause slow-downs of traffic but hey, we all need security. So a while ago (today is Sunday) they halted my bike to check if I was carrying a weapon, they did not find any so I asked them for some information, and they were more than willing to give me some.

This officer that attended to me was nice, unlike the others I have interacted with. He showed me reports about them catching DUI’s and non-permitted guns being carried around, somehow a proof that them standing there over-night, even if it was raining is paying off. I know that it is their job, but at least, a group like them is doing their job.

Well over-all, I felt safer because that is the route I always take and have been taking from home to work and back. Thumbs up for the men of QCPD, I hope more cops will follow your lead.

No comments: